Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vespas!

5vespas_-3

My sister has been researching all sorts of electric bikes and pocket bikes in her spare time and I told her she should get a Vespa!

I love the whole vintage, cheery look of Vespas… they remind me of VW Beetle’s actually… I don’t know if it’s just an illusion, but Vespas look like they would be easier to ride/balance on than regular motorbikes.

pink-vespa

How cute is this pink Vespa?

vespa

I absolutely love this color on this one too!

My absolute favorite though has got to be…

gap-vespa

This colorful Vespa designed by Gap! The mix of vibrant colors with the white body is just stunning, cute but not too girly :)

Wouldn’t it be fun, riding one of these through the lush green fields of the countryside and stopping along the way for a quiet picnic? Ahhh…

PS (Please click on images for link to source)

No comments:

Post a Comment